About Recipe Tools
Select a Recipe and use Recipe Tools to do advanced actions:
- Use recipe
- Scale recipe
- Mail recipe
- Duplicate recipe
Use Recipe deducts amounts of Ingredients used in a Recipe from Inventory.
- Modify the number of batches. Fillet will multiply the Ingredient amounts.
- Tap Consume Inventory to deduct Ingredient amounts from Inventory.
Note: “Batch” is a multiplier. It is not a measurement unit.
Scale Recipe calculates amounts of Ingredients you need to produce a certain Yield, that is, “desired Yield”.
Yield is the amount produced by a Recipe.
You can also see the total cost and Ingredient costs of producing the desired Yield.
- Enter your desired Yield.
- Fillet will calculate the Ingredient amounts and costs of producing your desired Yield.
- Fillet will also calculate the total cost of producing your desired Yield.
Duplicate Recipe duplicates the currently selected Recipe.
Mail Recipe sends a copy of a Recipe to an email address.
You can copy the emailed data into any spreadsheet application, print a copy, or save as PDF.