Recipe Tools #
About Recipe Tools #
Select a Recipe and use Recipe Tools to do advanced actions:
- Use recipe
- Scale recipe
- Mail recipe
- Duplicate recipe
Use Recipe #
Use Recipe deducts amounts of Ingredients used in a Recipe from Inventory.
- Modify the number of batches. Fillet will multiply the Ingredient amounts.
- Tap Consume Inventory to deduct Ingredient amounts from Inventory.
Note: “Batch” is a multiplier. It is not a measurement unit.
|1 batch||5 batches|
|Ingredient||Original amount||Amount to deduct from Inventory|
|Apples||2 kg||10 kg|
|Sugar||300 g||1500 g|
|Flour||500 g||2500 g|
|Salt||20 g||100 g|
|Honey||50 mL||250 mL|
Scale Recipe #
Scale Recipe calculates amounts of Ingredients you need to produce a certain Yield, that is, “desired Yield”.
Yield is the amount produced by a Recipe.
You can also see the total cost and Ingredient costs of producing the desired Yield.
- Enter your desired Yield.
- Fillet will calculate the Ingredient amounts and costs of producing your desired Yield.
- Fillet will also calculate the total cost of producing your desired Yield.
|Recipe Yield||2 cakes|
|Desired Yield||1 cake|
|Recipe Ingredient||Original amount||Original cost||Scaled amount||Scaled cost|
|Apples||2 kg||$3.00||1 kg||$1.50|
|Sugar||300 g||$1.00||150 g||$0.50|
|Flour||500 g||$1.00||250 g||$0.50|
|Salt||20 g||$0.10||10 g||$0.05|
|Honey||50 mL||$1.00||25 mL||$0.50|
Duplicate Recipe #
Duplicate Recipe duplicates the currently selected Recipe.
Mail Recipe #
Mail Recipe sends a copy of a Recipe to an email address.
You can copy the emailed data into any spreadsheet application, print a copy, or save as PDF.